All facilities operational
Following the announcement regarding Stage 3.1 restrictions being introduced, we are thrilled to announce all facilities are now operational at Raiders Weston, as of 9am on Monday the 10th of August.
With regards to current restrictions, Raiders Weston have implemented the following measures within our venue to comply with all Public Health Directions and Government Regulations:
- Every patron entering the venue must present a valid form of identification and provide a contact number to allow for contact tracing if required
- Seating remains reduced to allow 2 square metres per person within our indoor seating areas and gaming floor
- Floor decals and on ground markers have been placed around the venue to assist with social distancing and to control foot traffic
- Hand sanitisation products are located around the venue to enable proper hygiene practices
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of all frequently touched surfaces is being undertaken regularly
- Staff have been fully briefed on personal hygiene and are taking every precaution to minimise any risk or contact
Raiders Weston is excited to warmly welcome our community back into our venue and thank you all for your support during these unprecedented times. We kindly ask you to practice social distancing during your visit and abide by all implemented safety measures to ensure we are COVIDSafe.